- Stainless steel compartment, single-threaded with 10, 15, or 20m fabric content
- Low-friction outside bearings
- Jockey-roller on request,
- Driven upper roller on request
- Bath filter on request
- Squeezer, pressure according to need, with conventional or stabilised rolls
Singeing is one of the fastest processes in finishing. In order to take advantage of it, singers mostly work as stand-alone unit. Besides preparing and cleaning of fabric, also impregnating for desizing and/or per-oxide bleaching benefits from line speeds. Combined with corresponding squeezers and batching devices the singeing line is well equipped for highest production speeds.
Impregnating with squeezer and batching